Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hybrid Medical eBilling Shining Star Sonia Ellis-Taylor 1 yr, 5 mos. Cancer Free

Hybrid Medical eBilling Shining Star Sonia Ellis-Taylor 1 yr, 5 mos.
Cancer Free Walking Today at Komen Race for the Cure 2009
Charlotte NC

Today I participated in my second Komen Race for the Cure. It was a truly AWESOME experience. The race is always exhilirating, energizing and totally emotional!!! I have learned a few important lessons in the last year and 5 mos. First, you need to pray and not question why you may have gotten sick, but ask God to give you strength to do something to encourage others. Two, you have to manage your mind. Finally, you have to laugh and keep it movin. I am one of the lucky ones!!! We need research dollars to find a cure. We need affordable health insurance so that no woman has to die because she could not pay for a doctor. I am so glad I am here to share this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment